Highest Paying Programming Languages For Freelancers in 2022
Programming is a lucrative career domain that promises an astonishing future, extremely high salary, global recognition, and extensive stability. As per the latest reports, programming jobs are expected to rise by 21% by the year 2028. Freelance programmers are self-employed individuals who decide their clients, rates, working hours, and place by their own will and expertise. In today’s scenario, most of the developers have in-depth knowledge ofwidely used standard programming languages like Java, Python, etc. But knowing not-so-common programming languages like Golang, Ruby, etc. can also help you grab high packages for a particular position. If you are unsure which programming language you need to learn to get amazing monetary benefits, you are at the right place.In this blog, we will discuss the 7 highest-paying programming languages for freelancers in 2022. Having proficient knowledge of these programming languages will help you get insanely high money and stability in the future. So let’s get started.
Python is a high-level general-purpose programming language. It is one of the most robust programming languages that is used as the prominent coding language by more than 80% of the developers. As per the latest survey, the hourly average rate of Python development services is approximately 55-60 USD. Some key features of this language are:
- It has the presence of an extensive library and framework to support a plethora of applications.
- It is platform-independent which means it can run on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- It has the presence of inbuild GUI frameworks for a wide variety of cross-platform solutions.
Java is one of the most robust programming languages which is currently used for development in three billion devices. It has been at the forefront in developing a plethora of applications. As per the survey, the average hourly rate of Java development services is 58 USD approximately. So it is one of the highest-paying programming languages that freelancers can surely learn and work on. Some key highlights of Java are:
- It has robust security features that help in the development of the virus and temper-free systems.
- It eliminates the error to a great extent by compile-time and runtime checking options.
- It provides high performance and enhanced productivity features.
Go is a compiled programming language developed at Google. It has enhanced garbage cleaning, memory safety, and structural typing features. One of the most astonishing features of Go is its fast speed which beats Java and Python. This is one of the highest-paying programming languages for freelancers with the hourly average rate being 64 USD approximately. Some key features of Go are:
- Powerful standard library to enhance ease and efficiency of working.
- It provides enhanced testing support by embedding unit testing features.
- It facilitates Data Science and Artificial processes.
If you are planning to learn this amazing language then you can surely go for it.
Ruby is a high-level, dynamic programming language that supports multiple programming paradigms and enhances productivity. It is great for building desktop applications, data processing services, automation tools, and many more. This amazing language minimizes the development time by 25%-50% as compared to the other languages. As per the survey, the hourly average rate of Ruby development services is 59 USD approximately.
Some amazing features of Ruby are:
- It has the presence of an inbuild testing environment that provides the feasibility of testing at any stage of development.
- It is really easy to maintain and support.
- It is integrated with powerful tools that provide feasibility in application customization. It has the presence of an inbuild testing environment that provides the feasibility of testing at any stage of development.
C++ is high-level object-oriented programming that is widely used for competitive programming. As per the survey, it has been ranked fourth by TIOBE Index. It is used in a wide variety of applications like software development, game development, browser development, banking applications, and a lot more. This is one of the highest-paying programming languages for freelancers in 2022 with an average hourly rate of 55 USD. Some key highlights of this language are:
- It has dynamic memory utilization that provides feasibility in allocating and deallocating space.
- It has enhanced features to improve code clarity, readability, and troubleshooting.
- It is really efficient and faster as compared to another interpreter-based language.
C# is a high-level and multi-paradigm programming language developed by Microsoft. As per the survey, 34% of the top mobile games are made using C#. It is used to create a wide variety of applications and programs including lots of games, desktop apps, mobile apps, enterprise software, and a lot more.
As per the latest reports, the hourly average rate of C# development services is 56 USD approximately. So learning and acing in this technology offers insanely high income, amazing growth opportunities, and global recognition. Some astonishing features of this language are:
- It has the presence of inbuilt functions for rapid development.
- It is an automatically scalable and upgradable programming language.
- It is a really powerful language for building robust, interoperable and scalable applications.
SQL refers to Structured Query Language, it is a standardized programming language that is used in managing relational databases. It is used in backend development, data science, data analysis, database administration, and many more. This is one of the highest-paying languages for freelancers with an hourly average rate of approximately 54 USD. Some key highlights of this language are:
- It provides the high-performance capability for a heavy workload and excessive usage.
- It provides robust transactional support to handle numerous transactions and records.
- Enhanced security features for data protection.
So these were the seven highest paying programming languages for freelancers to learn in 2022. You can opt to learn any of these as per your requirements and convenience!!