Making processors making machines | About ASML և EUV systems
- New archaeology dives into the mysterious demise of the Neanderthals September 26, 2022Char from ancient fires and stalagmites in caves hold clues to the mysterious disappearance of Neanderthals from Europe.
- Rodents are reservoirs for life-threatening disease, finds new study September 26, 2022Fungal diseases in the human population are on the rise, so it is important for health authorities to understand where these pathogens come from. A new study has searched for fungi in the lung tissues of small mammals and found fungal pathogens that cause diseases in humans. This suggests that these rodents can serve as […]
- Widening participation in STEM requires an attitude change September 26, 2022Students rule themselves out of, or in to, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) disciplines, based on stereotyped views of what makes a typical student, a new study has found.
- EVs at Detroit Auto Show? Consumers have questions September 25, 2022The emerging fleet of electric vehicles (EV) provoked fascination at the Detroit Auto Show, but many consumers were not yet ready to take the plunge to own one themselves.
- Ford's electric drive reinvents historic Michigan factory September 25, 2022Construction crews are back at Dearborn, remaking Ford's century-old industrial complex once again, this time for a post-petroleum era that is finally beginning to feel possible.
- IBM acquires Dallas tech firm for digital product expertise September 23, 2022IBM will acquire Dallas software company Dialexa to spearhead the tech giant's digital product engineering services presence in the Americas.
- Dart Impact Day: How To Watch Live Coverage of Spacecraft’s Impact With Asteroid Dimorphos September 26, 2022NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test (DART) is the world’s first mission to test technology for defending Earth against potential asteroid or comet hazards. Today, Monday,...
- MIT Engineers Build Wireless Underwater Camera That Doesn’t Need Batteries! September 26, 2022New underwater camera could help scientists explore unknown regions of the ocean, track pollution, or monitor the effects of climate change. More than 95 percent...
- Scientists Discover That Chromosomes Are Fluid September 26, 2022Chromosome manipulation in live cells indicates that they are fluid. Researchers from CNRS, the Curie Institute, and Sorbonne University have successfully physically acted on chromosomes in live...
- Pediatric early warning systems for children with cancer a success in Latin American Hospitals September 26, 2022Pediatric Early Warning Systems (PEWS)—bedside tools used by nurses to assess the health of hospitalized children and identify urgent medical issues—are not widely used in resource-limited hospitals, in part due to challenges with implementation. A recent article published by Wiley online in CANCER, a peer-reviewed journal of the American Cancer Society, reports on a successful […]
- Collaborative home-based palliative care model helps people die at home rather than hospital September 26, 2022Patients with chronic heart failure who received collaborative, home-based palliative care were less likely to die in hospital and more likely to die at home than people who received usual care, according to new research in Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ).
- Hospitals treat thousands of drug-related bike injuries each year September 26, 2022From 2019 to 2020, more than 11,000 people who had been using drugs were treated in U.S. emergency departments for injuries that occurred while riding a bicycle, according to a new report in the Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs.